Policies & Terms
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.”
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.”
RETURNS & REFUNDS
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
All orders will ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Dundon products include UPS Ground shipping in the Continental US. Alaska and Hawaii we will bill actual shipping charges. International shipments will be coordinated via emai/phonel and charged separately.
1. These Terms and Conditions are effective 1/1/2016 and supersede all prior oral or written terms and conditions.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dundon Motorsports LLC, (“DMS”) warranties all exhaust products manufactured and sold by DMS (“DMS Products”) against defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the original owners use.
3. OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY, DMS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO DMS PRODUCTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. DMS specifically makes no representation or warranty that (i) any DMS Products are legal for use on public roads, (ii) vehicles on which DMS Products are installed will pass emissions testing, or (iii) installation of DMS products will not void any manufacturer’s warranty.
5. The DMS Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of DMS Products and is not transferrable.
The DMS Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-DMS Product
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
- Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
- Normal wear and tear
- Costs of packaging or shipping
7. The DMS Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DMS Product. Warranties for non-DMS Products sold, but not manufactured, by DMS are provided exclusively by the manufacturers of such products.
8. To make a claim under the DMS Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify DMS of the nature of the alleged defect in materials or workmanship via e-mail sent to email@example.com within thirty (30) days after discovery.
9. The sole remedy for breach of the DMS Limited Warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective DMS Product, at DMS’s sole discretion.