Dundon + HYTORC = Game Changer! Swap wheels on your center-lock equipped Porsche (or non-Porsche, for that matter) without any other tools (or people)!
A couple of key details that set this apart from other manufacturers:
- This is the same method the factory uses to install and torque your centerlocks during assembly. Including carbon wheel turbo S exclusives.
- This is NOT an Impact Gun. Why does that matter? An Impact gun delivers high torque with hammer-like blows. An Impact Gun does not deliver a measured torque value. It hammers the fastener on “hard” without any accuracy. Impact guns are strictly prohibited from being used on Porsche road car center-lock nuts, as they can damage the nuts/threads.
- The HYTORC LION (Lithium Ion) is a precision electric bolting system. It is pre-programmed with software specific to Porsche applications and provides smooth, precise torque application. No 6-foot torque wrench or torque multiplier needed!
- Comes with a bespoke lever arm to keep the wheel in place during removal and installation of the lug nut. This removes any need for holding the brake pedal/steering wheel, making one-person wheel changes quick and easy!
- The LION Gun can be manually operated to applications up to 700 ft-lbs.
- Uses stock lug nuts and socket.
- Use for Cup Center locks with a ¾“ to 1” socket adapter, the gun torques in both directions!
See it in action below!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Dundon Motorsports (@dundon_motorsports)
*Image is reversed due to the forward facing camera*
See the you tube of the wheel install at 27:24