[VIDEO] 991.1 GT3 Loud Muffler and Street Header Installation
Refer to the video below on how to install our Loud Muffler and street header system into your GT3.
Dundon Lifetime Loud Muffler
Most of us have experienced the many issues associated with both the stock Steel and Ti rear mufflers on our beloved 991.2 GT3. cracking, holes, not passing sound etc... We've been reinforcing both the Steel and Ti versions for years after they crack and understand why they fail quite well. We set out to fix the weakness of the OEM center muffler and include an option for those that want their car to pass the more and more prevalent dB restricted tracks without losing power. We finalized the design and have tested at numerous tracks both for longevity and for dB reduction.
- Lifetime Guaranteed including track use.
- 321 Stainless Steel coupled with a high strength design.
- Quiet has no power loss (up to 450whp engines), sounds great and reduces sound levels 10-12dB over stock.
- Loud less restriction on higher powered cars (>450whp) and wicked flat six waiil!
- 4" rolled exhaust tips in PVD Black are Standard. Titanium Tips are optional! Add our Nurburgring Quiet Tips to further quiet your car down!
- Direct replacement of the OEM muffler, will fit existing modification if they work with the OEM Center Muffler.
- OEM 63mm or 3" lower inlet sizing for increased flow.
* for no drone performance, the cars must maintain valves and use both the upper and lower exhaust paths in the muffler.
Dundon Long Tube Street Headers
Dundon Street (Catted) tuned length headers and valved side delete exhaust system for the 991.1 GT3 RS and 991.2 GT3 and RS are available now! We were able to keep all of the things that people love about our race headers:
- less weight
- more power,
- great sound,
- quiet when you want it to be
- no drone
- lifetime structural warranty
- 100% 30day money back guarantee
- if you try it and don't like it, send it back we'll give you your money back!
We use 321SS (a superior grade of Stainless steel to the cheaper 304SS) and use a USA made 200CPSI catalytic converter. All our products are manufactured in the USA in our shop in Gig Harbor, WA.
By routing the primaries up and positioning the catalytic converter more vertical we were able to retain 99% of the primary length of the race system. This is how we are able to achieve 30whp gains on the 991.1 GT3 This is the most power from a catted 991.1 GT3 Exhaust
The Dundon Street Headers on 991 GT3 make
30whp at 8215rpm
26lbft, 23whp gains at 4586rpm
You get everything you love about the Dundon Race Headers, 321 SS construction, industry leading power, lifetime structural warranty, and 100% money back guarantee, if you try it and don't like it, send it back we'll give you your money back!