Crack Pipe Muffler Bracket Vibration Solution
Refer to our guide below on how to stop rattling from the crack pipe bracket on your GT car.
Note: Part Numbers link to McMaster website
Created by Eric Rosu date: 5/26/2021
We've seen a couple of scenarios where GT3/GT3RS owners have reported the stock center muffler bracket top tabs resonate when the Crack Pipe is installed. Here's how to fix it:
1. Drill two holes through the muffler bracket in the positions shown below using a 3/8" drill bit.
2. Put two washers on the bolt and push the bolt through the bracket
3. Put the third washer on the other side of the bracket and secure with nut.
4. Tighten bolts to secure to the bracket. Final torque to 30 nM.
991 AND 997 INCONEL MEGAPHONE CENTER MUFFLER DELETE "CRACK PIPE" EXHAUST
The only sound better than a Porsche is the sound of a Porsche that’s earned its racing stripes. That’s why we’ve designed the Crack Pipe — the ultimate, unbridled expression of Porsche’s Motorsport DNA (with a little help from Dundon Motorsports). If you want to seriously turn heads at the track when you fly by, this is the one for you. Fair warning — with no valves or mufflers, you’ll have a constant RSR scream that is LOUD. So we wouldn’t suggest taking grandma for a spin.
The Crack Pipe is Our Most Aggressive Exhaust!
- Fabricated with Inconel 625
- Megaphones for enhanced wave strength (more power)
- Full 3.5" X Pipe merge
Not for the faint of heart, this is LOUD, screams like an RSR at full throttle. There are countless videos on our social media pages (@dundon_motorsports on Instagram and Dundon Motorsports on YouTube!) showcasing the power and sound this exhaust can make. It never fails to put a smile on our customers' faces, and even elicits some trademarked Dundon Giggles.
Click here to get it on our website today