D3 Street Header/93mm Intake Kit/Optional Lifetime Muffler Power Package (2019-2020 991.2 GT3RS)
52lbft and 45hp at the wheel gains
When testing the 991.2 GT3RS we quickly identified an inefficiency in the intake system. A few things to note:
1. The Car is 520hp from the factory
2. The Airfilter box is from a 991.1 Carrera S
3. The Throttle Body is 82mm, the same it's been since the 996 GT3
4. Neither the 996 GT3 nor the Carrera S are 520hp...
Further the 991.1 and 991.2 RS are designed with side intake scoops to "Ram" air into the intake tract and center plenum. So any restriction or "friction" in this path will prevent the car from reaching it's full power potential.
Here's the Dundon 991.2 GT3RS Street Power Package:
(and Thanks Alekshop in NorCal for the picture!)
1. Dundon Catted Street Headers (Race Headers can also be used, but a Lifetime muffler or Crack Pipe is required)
2. Dundon Dual Reverse Cone Airbox
3. Dundon Wide Mouth Center Plenum
4. 93mm Throttle Body and Adapter Harness
5. Lifetime Muffler
Thanks Alekshop for the nice photo!
Here's the result on our dyno with a 991.2 GT3RS including full kit and Lifetime Muffler, keeping in mind that the benefit of the parts is when the car is moving! Peak Gains are about 25-28whp, 52lbft max gains (at 4200rpm) and 45whp max gains at 8500rpm (where you need it!)
Bottom is Stock, Middle is Street Headers, Top is Complete Power Package
We have both 991.1 RS and 991.2 RS installed with no CEL issues.
Here's @lizardRS car with the complete package!
View this post on Instagram
@lizardrs 991.2 GT3 with his brother @lavagt3 getting a few miles on the freshly installed Dundon Long Tube Street Headers and Lifetime Black (loud) muffler combo. Perfect combination of weight loss, power increase, sound and livability! Can’t wait for the intake mods to be finished and to install!! #lizardrs #9912gt3rs #porsche #porschegt3rs #powah #becauseracecar #pnw #pnwgtclub #porschegtclub #myteamrocks