What is a "Cloned ECU". At it's core it's an exact copy that the car can't tell is not the original, sounds easy, copy and paste have been around for about 25 years, but in this instance not so simple. The ecu wizards at M-Engineering, the same brains behind Cobb's Porsche suite of products, Private tuner for many a Porsche Pike's Peak Victory and accolades too many to mention partnered with us to bring to market something truly special. A way to tune your car and not risk your warranty*
By physically taking the Original Stock ECU out of the car and putting it on the shelf until you need to take the car in for service or warranty repair, the risk of dealer discovering that you have a tune is virtually zero.
As if the Clone wasn't enough, M-Engineering tuning suite for the 991 GT cars includes:
- 3 map slots switchable in the car live while its running
- Stock Slot
- Race Gas
- Overrun Burbles (an adult version of pops and bangs tuning...)
- E85 tuning (this is NOT flex fuel so the tank has to be drained)
- E30 tuning (this is NOT flex fuel so the tank has to be drained)
- All configurable by you!
- PDK tuning to eliminate the insanely low shift points in automode
Some Example Gains from M-Engineering tunes
991.2 GT3 Touring with Dundon D3 Street Header Package - 470whp on 91octane to 513 whp on 91octane, 529whp on 100 octane race gas.