Dundon Motorsports provides first-in-class components and materials for your race, track, or street car. Click here to see a list of both our proprietary Dundon engineered parts along with parts from a carefully selected list of other top-end manufacturers.
Installing after-market performance parts on a car is one thing … making sure all those parts work together to provide the highest level of consistent and reliable performance is entirely another. Dundon Motorsports offers an in-house dynomometer ensuring customers always receive the highest level of integration and performance from their motorsports investment. Click learn more to see our different tuning offerings.
Whether it be a complete engine or transmission rebuild, installation of after-market performance parts, new suspension or set up, or even just some fresh fluids for your car, Dundon Motorsports is your one-stop shop. Contact us to discuss your needs or dreams and we'll be happy to help!
THE PINNACLE OF PORSCHE PERFORMANCE
Dundon Motorsports was born out of three car-enthusiast’s passion to offer the very best of everything to the motorsports world. The best parts. The best performance. The best service. All in a fun and welcoming environment.
As not only shop owners, but also fellow car enthusiasts, we understand the time and investment you’ve put into your performance vehicle. We want to be your partner in that exciting adventure – from simple maintenance to helping you build that dream engine (or car). We consider it an honor and privilege to walk alongside you in that journey. When you work with Dundon, you’re not just receiving the best care for your performance vehicle, you’re joining the Dundon family.
So here is my final review about these Dundon headers:
- First of all, these headers are beautiful.... they look so good that I just want to hang them on my wall. A quality product! Comes packaged nicely with a set of K&N filters.
- Install by the shop was smooth like a breeze, no fitment issues at all. Took around 2 hours to install
- Initial startup: car sounds stock!
- Initial drive: Under 3k RPM the car sounds completely stock. Over 3k you could hear something angry lurking waiting to be unleashed, and all the way to redline is described as INSANE, my ears are bleeding!!
- Dyno procedure: I was instructed by jamie to follow their dyno steps. Fans at inlets, blocking off radiator heat, monitoring IATs and do a couple of runs.
My stock run showed a 344whp baseline with a respectful IAT.
After that I drove the car for another 100km and came back 3 days later for a post headers dyno.
The post dyno read around 374whp, which showed a massive 30-32whp gain around 5000rpm and a massive 37whp gain around 7500rpm. IMPRESSIVE on a N/A car.
The car is otherwise on stock tune with just BMC filters and 98 octane fuel.
Car runs smooth with no CEL or any warnings. The sound is exotic! Has a nice and loud bark and the downshifts are just plain brutal.
I would like to thank Jamie from DMS for his constant support and for a quality product from DMS. ~ Kareem, Bahrain: GT4 Race Headers