1. These Terms and Conditions are effective 1/1/2016 and supersede all prior oral or written terms and conditions.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dundon Motorsports LLC, (“DMS”) warranties all exhaust products manufactured and sold by DMS (“DMS Products”) against defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the original owners use.
3. OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY, DMS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO DMS PRODUCTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. DMS specifically makes no representation or warranty that (i) any DMS Products are legal for use on public roads, (ii) vehicles on which DMS Products are installed will pass emissions testing, or (iii) installation of DMS products will not void any manufacturer’s warranty.
5. The DMS Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of DMS Products and is not transferrable.
The DMS Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-DMS Product
Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
Normal wear and tear
Costs of packaging or shipping
7. The DMS Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DMS Product. Warranties for non-DMS Products sold, but not manufactured, by DMS are provided exclusively by the manufacturers of such products.
8. To make a claim under the DMS Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify DMS of the nature of the alleged defect in materials or workmanship via e-mail sent to email@example.com within thirty (30) days after discovery.
9. The sole remedy for breach of the DMS Limited Warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective DMS Product, at DMS’s sole discretion.
Would like to make a review of the products as well as the customer service of Jamie in particular.
Summary - High quality products paired with superb customer service - highly recommended!
Just a brief background on the car:
2007 997.1 GT3RS
Car has about 35000 miles and I intend to keep it for a long time to come. Decided to install the harmonic damper, although the... ~ HerShann - Singapore: 997 GT3 Carbon Airbox, Harmonic Damper