981 GT4 Bolt On Carbon Splitter Kit
Front splitters are very effective at producing front end downforce without increasing drag significantly. They do this by creating a large pressure delta between the top and bottom surfaces. We then incrementally improved the front splitter by adding design tweaks to the underside of the splitter to improve flow with our carbon splitter diffusers.
The splitter is produced from a carbon thermoplastic, which is the same material used in high forms of Motorsports. The material is not brittle, so no more issues with cracking like carbon fiber and ABS. It will not grab and bend under the car like aluminum units either. It is a great splitter material. The lip is an add-on piece which can be installed at the track and removed for daily driving. The lip is also a replaceable wear item.
The air dam is used to bring the splitter flat with the vehicle's underbody and improve performance further. The air dam is produced with pre-preg carbon fiber and is cured in an autoclave for reduced weight and improved strength.
- Greatly Increases Front End Downforce
- Produces High Downforce for Large Rear Wings
- Capable of Handling 300+ Lbs
- Constructed From Carbon Thermoplastic, Which Offers Strength, Low Weight, Durability, and a Great Appearance
- Same Material Used in Various Forms of Racing, Including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1
- Non-Invasive / Easy Install
Our Bolt on Carbon Splitter Kit is the perfect solution to maximize front end downforce without increasing drag. If you want to improve your lap times in your 981 GT4, get our kit today!