Rear diffusers are extremely efficient downforce producing devices when designed properly. We set out to produce a functional rear diffuser for the Porsche 981 using state of the art R&D processes. Utilizing scan data, CAD, and ANSYS Fluent analysis software; we were able to design and produce a functional and aesthetically pleasing rear diffuser for this Porsche chassis. The three main diffuser planes are produced from 2x2 twill, autoclave cured, carbon fiber; while the strakes are manufactured from durable polyurethane for longevity. The entire unit bolts to chassis locations through multiple sheet metal brackets. There is absolutely no drilling or fabrication required for installing this rear diffuser. An optional flat underbody panel is available for those interested in increasing performance of the rear diffuser.
- Exclusive Benefits:
- Improved vehicle performance, both with downforce and drag
- Analyzed with ANSYS Fluent to improve performance given build volume
- Flows with the factory bumper lines
- Durable and replaceable strake design for improved longevity
- Modular design - Able to add on flat engine bay cover for improved performance