So here is my final review about these Dundon headers:
- First of all, these headers are beautiful.... they look so good that I just want to hang them on my wall. A quality product! Comes packaged nicely with a set of K&N filters.
- Install by the shop was smooth like a breeze, no fitment issues at all. Took around 2... read more
Kareem, Bahrain GT4 Race Headers
997.2 GT3 and RS Long Tube Street Header Exhaust System
Click on a photo to enlarge.
The Dundon 997 GT3/RS Long Tube Street Header Exhaust System
Dundon Convertible Street (Catted) tuned length headers and valved side delete exhaust system for the 997.2 GT3 and GT3RS are available now! We were able to keep all of the things that people love about our race headers:
- less weight
- more power,
- great sound,
- quiet when you want it to be
- no drone
- lifetime structural warranty
- 100% 30day money back guarantee
- if you try it and don't like it, send it back we'll give you your money back!
- Convertible to no cats with the swappable test pipes for track days (available separately).
We use 321SS (a superior grade of Stainless steel to the cheaper 304SS) and use a metal core spiral wound 200CPSI catalytic converter. All our products are mfg in the USA in our shop in Gig Harbor, WA.
By routing the primaries up and positioning the catalytic converter more vertical we were able to retain 99% of the primary length of the race system. This is how we are able to achieve 27whp gains on the 997.2 GT3 and 30whp gains on the 997.2 GT3RS