So here is my final review about these Dundon headers:
- First of all, these headers are beautiful.... they look so good that I just want to hang them on my wall. A quality product! Comes packaged nicely with a set of K&N filters.
- Install by the shop was smooth like a breeze, no fitment issues at all. Took around 2... read more
Kareem, Bahrain GT4 Race Headers
991 Cantrell Bolt in Roll Bar
Click on a photo to enlarge.
We’re proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed all 991.1 and 991.2 coupes, Carrera, Carrera S, Turbo and GT3 bolt in roll bar on the market. We design all of our bars with safety as the first concern. Don’t fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don’t match our well thought out design and construction.
As with all Cantrell Motorsports half cages, our main goal is to provide safety and superior fit and finish. The rear mounts bolt to the upper rear shock tower factory roll bar provision providing the safest possible mounting point. The main hoop is mounted to the steel longitudinal frame structure which spans the width of the vehicle just like the factory bar. We designed this bracket to wrap around the steel frame using all oem attachment points providing the strongest design on the market without any drilling or modification other than very minor interior trimming to the side panel just like the factory does. The GT3 carpet already has a main hoop cutout for a roll bar and our bar fits that cutout perfectly.
- Only weighs 51.4 lbs.
- 1.75″ X .095 4130 Chromoly roll bar main hoop.
- 1.75 X .095 4130 Chromoly diagonal and rear stays.
- One piece main hoop and rear stays.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman Tig welded.
- A true bolt in roll bar. Not just a harness bar which provides no safety features. It’s more than just a place to mount your belts!
- Works with factory seats, although seat like, Recaro, with shoulder harness compatibility is recommended. Our bar allows full seat travel with any seat.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included. Refer to Color chart next row.
- Custom powder coat color there is an additional $250 charge. See Color Charthere.
- Your roll bar can be professionally painted any color for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
We highly recommend CMS rollbars are only installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. Cantrell Motorsports can most likely direct you to a installation shop in your area. Click on this link for complete Installation Instructions (991)