1. These Terms and Conditions are effective 1/1/2016 and supersede all prior oral or written terms and conditions.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dundon Motorsports LLC, (“DMS”) warranties all exhaust products manufactured and sold by DMS (“DMS Products”) against defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the original owners use.
3. OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY, DMS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO DMS PRODUCTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. DMS specifically makes no representation or warranty that (i) any DMS Products are legal for use on public roads, (ii) vehicles on which DMS Products are installed will pass emissions testing, or (iii) installation of DMS products will not void any manufacturer’s warranty.
5. The DMS Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of DMS Products and is not transferrable.
The DMS Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-DMS Product
Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
Normal wear and tear
Costs of packaging or shipping
7. The DMS Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DMS Product. Warranties for non-DMS Products sold, but not manufactured, by DMS are provided exclusively by the manufacturers of such products.
8. To make a claim under the DMS Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify DMS of the nature of the alleged defect in materials or workmanship via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days after discovery.
9. The sole remedy for breach of the DMS Limited Warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective DMS Product, at DMS’s sole discretion.
I'm very happy with it. In terms of affecting the cars outright performance, as such, I cant really say till I've been on the track, strip or Dyno with it - but Ill eat my hat if the car isn't measurably quicker in all situations. On a fast back road run for 150 miles it felts quicker for sure but in terms of lap times I don’t know how this will translate – Im thinking 4 tenths over a 1 minute track lap?. The DMS has given the car a different dimension and is one less reason not to rush out and upgrade to the next GT3....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Im a very satisfied customer! This is not a cheap product and infact the most money I have ever spent on an exhaust set up (and its only headers), for any of my cars ever. That being said its a quality 321SS unit that should last the life of the car, it is a direct fit for 991 GT3RS, 911R and likely the forthcoming 991.2 GT3, so there is a large secondary market if I should sell the car or I can take it with me to my next GT acquisition...and there is also a GT4 set for those who like to row their own gears on track!
Thanks Jamie & Charles for your excellent product, your excellent service and all your help in getting these to me. I look forward to your GT3/4/RS exhaust tips next! ~ Mark, Australia: 991 GT3 Race Headers