1. These Terms and Conditions are effective 1/1/2016 and supersede all prior oral or written terms and conditions.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dundon Motorsports LLC, (“DMS”) warranties all exhaust products manufactured and sold by DMS (“DMS Products”) against defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the original owners use.
3. OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY, DMS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO DMS PRODUCTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THE DMS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. DMS specifically makes no representation or warranty that (i) any DMS Products are legal for use on public roads, (ii) vehicles on which DMS Products are installed will pass emissions testing, or (iii) installation of DMS products will not void any manufacturer’s warranty.
5. The DMS Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of DMS Products and is not transferrable.
The DMS Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure of a non-DMS Product
Any loss, damage or expense caused by improper or poor installation
Any loss, damage or expense caused by misuse or abuse
Any loss, damage or expense caused by Acts of God
Any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to provide adequate maintenance
Any consequential, incidental or other special damages
Normal wear and tear
Costs of packaging or shipping
7. The DMS Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DMS Product. Warranties for non-DMS Products sold, but not manufactured, by DMS are provided exclusively by the manufacturers of such products.
8. To make a claim under the DMS Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify DMS of the nature of the alleged defect in materials or workmanship via e-mail sent to email@example.com within thirty (30) days after discovery.
9. The sole remedy for breach of the DMS Limited Warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective DMS Product, at DMS’s sole discretion.
So here is my final review about these Dundon headers:
- First of all, these headers are beautiful.... they look so good that I just want to hang them on my wall. A quality product! Comes packaged nicely with a set of K&N filters.
- Install by the shop was smooth like a breeze, no fitment issues at all. Took around 2 hours to install
- Initial startup: car sounds stock!
- Initial drive: Under 3k RPM the car sounds completely stock. Over 3k you could hear something angry lurking waiting to be unleashed, and all the way to redline is described as INSANE, my ears are bleeding!!
- Dyno procedure: I was instructed by jamie to follow their dyno steps. Fans at inlets, blocking off radiator heat, monitoring IATs and do a couple of runs.
My stock run showed a 344whp baseline with a respectful IAT.
After that I drove the car for another 100km and came back 3 days later for a post headers dyno.
The post dyno read around 374whp, which showed a massive 30-32whp gain around 5000rpm and a massive 37whp gain around 7500rpm. IMPRESSIVE on a N/A car.
The car is otherwise on stock tune with just BMC filters and 98 octane fuel.
Car runs smooth with no CEL or any warnings. The sound is exotic! Has a nice and loud bark and the downshifts are just plain brutal.
I would like to thank Jamie from DMS for his constant support and for a quality product from DMS. ~ Kareem, Bahrain: GT4 Race Headers